Adam TODER married Mary, probably in Nottinghamshire.
Known children of Adam and Mary are:
- John, born about 1710, baptised 15th October, 1710 in Farndon, Nottinghamshire (more below)
- Adam. born about 1713 in Farndon
Known children of John and Ann are:
- Thomas, born about 1750 in Farndon.
Thomas TODER married Ann LINTHWAITE, date and place unknown. He died on 6th August, 1834 in Nottingham.
Known children of Thomas and Ann are:
NB: Interestingly, all the children have their mother’s maiden name as a middle name.
- Ann Linthwaite born 1778 in Newark upon Trent, Nottingham, baptised 25th September, 1778. (more below)
- William Linthwaite born about 1774, baptised 26th August, 1774 in Newark.
- Mary Linthwaite born about 1775, baptised 18th November, 1775 in Newark.
- Mary Linthwaite born about 1776, baptised 15th May, 1776 in Newark.
- John Linthwaite born about 1779, baptised 30th December, 1779 in Newark.
- John Linthwaite born about 1780, baptised 14th April, 1780 in Newark.
- Robert Linthwaite born about 1781, baptised 11th October, 1781 in Newark.
Known children of Robert and Ann are:
- Thomas, born 1798 in Radford, Nottingham
- Emilia, born 1802 in Radford.
My branch of the TODER family appear to have been Anglican. However, the surname TODER is reputed to be of Jewish origin. From the research I have done it would seem that, if this is the case, the family originated in the Mediterranean region, where variations such as TODERO are still used.